Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Murders...



Hard day ... it was on the night

 Befor 5 days ago, I left my homesty, I was looking for anothe place close from Unitec, and I found flatmet, it's nice place and close, every day after finish my class, I go outside my callege for my home, some time I just walk around my new home for know where i'm live.

Befor 3 days ago, when I was walking on the centre my Area , I saw a man, he came to me and he said
" Excuse me, can you give me one Cigarette ? ", " No sorry, I don't smoke " I said, and he went away and me.

After that then one day, i went to the roed  after midnight , i saw him again, he was drinking alcohol, he has a gun, in his hand,  I want to skip him but I coudn't, he caught me, and he siad " you have a Cigarette ? " " yes I've , which one you want? " I said, he was thinking because i gave to him options about which Cigarette he like, and I interrupted him saying " let's go to the supermarket to buy any Cigarette you want " " ok " he side, when we was walking, I texted my friend, he's live with me on the home, I side to him all the story, and he called the police, they met us in the market, after that they caught him and arrested him, it was very  hard for me, because I didn't know what can I do. while the police took me to my home.

I advise you don't go out your home after midnight.....


thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Fahad,

    This is an incredible story! It must have been very frightening. You were very calm in such a scary situation. Take care of yourself and I'm glad your term is going well for you.

    Cheers,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that's really hard, if I were I you! I'm gonna run away and maybe the drunk man will shot me.

    You're brave man!

    Thanks Allah you're save.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, realy thanks Allah you're save.

    my friend take care of you're self..


    see you soon

    ReplyDelete